Friday, January 29, 2016

Show Highlights, Thursday, Jan 28th, 2016

Bob Dutko Show Summary – Thursday 01 – 28 – 16

Noon-4:00 PM
First Hour – News/Politics
I examined in detail the latest on the Trump/Fox News feud.
I went through a list of endorsements for the different GOP candidates.
I went through and explained the Primary and Caucus schedules for 2016.
Networks devote 26 times more coverage to Panda cubs debut than March for Life.http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/katie-yoder/2016/01/26/networks-cover-panda-cubs-debut-26x-more-march-life
Rest of the Bob Dutko Show…..
Guest Interview: Richard Simmons III, author of “Reliable Truth: The Validity of the Bible in an Age of Skepticism”.
Other Issues Discussed…..
I examined, dissected and refuted an op-ed from a “Christian” who argues that Christians should accept Mohammed as a “true prophet”.
Guest Interview: Pastor John Dickerson, author of “I Am Strong: Finding God’s Peace in Life’s Darkest Moments”.
Other Issues Discussed……
I examined and debunked the skeptics claim that the flood accounts from the “Epic of Gilgamesh” prove Genesis is only borrowed mythology.

Blog Archive